Friday, October 30, 2009

i need...

...to get new sneakers.

...to vacuum.

...cooler temperatures. (or at the very least seasonably appropriate ones.)

...to remember to wear earrings at least often enough that the holes don't start to close & i end up essentially re-piercing them when i decide to put a pair in.

...to stop dropping my cell phone.

...those perfect hugs you can only get from just the right person.

...to be better about telling someone when i think they are awesome & amazing, instead of just thinking it. it's so easy to underestimate the power of hearing that you are valued.

...to re-balance. i feel slightly out of whack today.

...the Phillies to win the World Series.

...my vacation.

...to renew my WDW Annual Pass.

...to get back into the groove of scanning ten old photos a week again. just in case.

...to give myself more credit.

8 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Friday, October 30, 2009 4:19:00 PM  

I'll make you new earrings for FREE if you'd wear them :)

I'm in need of cooler weather too and I also need new sneakers.

Rachel Friday, October 30, 2009 6:35:00 PM  

I need a few of those things too... hope your day gets better, girly.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:46:00 AM  

many of these would be on my list too (although not the baseball ones!). But, I'm not about to make a list like this, nohow, noway! :)

penuttpie Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:06:00 PM  

i need
...to make a list like this! ;)

kreed Sunday, November 01, 2009 6:58:00 PM  

I keep wondering how many more "drops" my cell phone can survive...I am waiting for the day that it just refuses to turn on anymore!

Brandi Monday, November 02, 2009 7:17:00 PM  

OK, I don't mean to laugh at you - really, I don't!!! But the fact that you said you need to stop dropping your cell phone - given what happened yesterday? I'm so sorry, Dawn, but it made me chuckle. I do hope your phone survived!!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:50:00 PM  

G: I'm waiting!

kreed: I do NOT recommend dropping it in water. My latest feat.

Brandi: Believe me, the irony of that happening after I posted this is not lost on me. =P Worth it, if it made you laugh though! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP