Monday, October 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things 263:365

1. today is my birthday. it's pretty difficult *not* to be grateful for that! (as my Gramp would have said: sure beats the alternative!)

2. birthday wishes from tons of people who love me. =)

3. a birthday gift card from WDW (worth the price of a one-day one-park ticket) to spend on Disney merchandise in the gift shops! woohoo! already have some possibilities scouted out.

4. another really yummy trip around the Food & Wine Festival.

5. a nighttime ride on Test Track--quite possibly my favorite attraction of all time when i ride it at night.


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

Thirty Something Girl Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:18:00 AM  

Happy Birthday Dawn! Hope you have a great day!!! x

Pat Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:52:00 AM  

Happy Birthday fellow Libran! Mine was yesterday, but I'm a LOT older than you! LOL! Sounds like you spent your birthday doing fun things compared to me. I was feeling under the weather. :(

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:04:00 AM  

Thanks, Sara. =)

Pat: Yours is...the 11th? Or the 12th? You threw me off when you said "yesterday" since this was posted the 12th but you're commenting on the 13th! LOL I'm sorry you weren't feeling well for yours. =(

penuttpie Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:41:00 AM  

happy birthday girl!!
hope you had a most fantastic day :D

marianne Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:55:00 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday, Dawn!! I hope you had a wonderful day... looks like your tummy sure did! ;)

Many happy returns and a most happy year to you! :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, October 16, 2009 1:18:00 PM  

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, friends! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP