Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grace at Small Things 266:365

1. i am beginning to gather up some great gift ideas for Christmas!

2. i got a box from my mother today. she sent me a bunch of great new tops, which is fantastic because i had just been thinking i needed some new ones but really didn't want to spend the money right now.

3. i got a card in the mail from my god daughter which she signed her cute little self! i love it! (and the gift card inside too of course.)

4. that perfect golden light just before sunset.

5. falling asleep to the sounds of a baseball game.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

3GKnight Friday, October 16, 2009 9:39:00 AM  

1. School fundraisers are good at doing that.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, October 16, 2009 1:35:00 PM  

3GirlKnight: Believe it or not, I haven't gotten hit up for one of those yet. Most of the people I work with don't have schoolage kids!

Rachel Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:40:00 PM  

I'm desperate for xmas ideas... what do ya got??

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP