Saturday, October 24, 2009

Grace in Small Things 275:365

1. the way the clouds along the horizon this morning gave the illusion of mountains in the distance.

2. Disney Cast Members who, without a doubt, love what they do.

3. the return of warm weather meant lighter crowds at Epcot.

4. my red track pants.

5. hanging out, watching a movie.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:32:00 PM  

Love that you have red track pants! Mine are mostly black, to you know, make me look not so portly!!! :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:08:00 AM  

Stacy: I have black & navy, but I love my red ones. They are such a cheerful color!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP