Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grace in Small Things 283:365

1. singing a favorite hymn in church.

2. a cart full of goodness at the grocery store...

3. ...and a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $30 or more.

4. what might have been the world's best nap, while listening to a football game, then waking up just in time to catch the Vikings-Packers game which i was looking forward to.

5. this part of Sara Evans' song "Saints and Angels":
I love your imperfections
I love your everything
Your broken heart,
Your broken wings
I love you when you hold me
And when you turn away
I love you still
And I'm not afraid
Cause I know you feel the same way
And you'll stay



Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Monday, November 02, 2009 11:54:00 AM  

Love the new blog look! so what was your favorite hymn?

Brandi Monday, November 02, 2009 7:15:00 PM  

#4 just made me insanely jealous - the nap part, that is. It sounds absolutely divine. Says the insomniac. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:57:00 PM  

Suzy: "For All the Saints" since it was All Saints Day. It's so...triumphant. And it makes me smile when I think of my grandparents & all my other relatives who have passed away. =)

Brandi: I am the queen of a good nap when one is called for. ;-) It has to be on the couch though. I cannot nap in my bed.

Rachel: Isn't it a great song?? I just heard it for the first time on Sunday, when I was running errands after church.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP