Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Want Wednesday: November 4, 2009

**I Want a new set of good-quality makeup brushes.

**since the first time i've seen one, i've said that I Want a kitchen with a built-in desk.


**i will have to settle for saying I Want one of these vases, because for $125 & up, i am certainly not going to actually own one any time soon. or, likely, ever. i would settle for a cheap "knock-off" version though, if i could find one. i just like the way it looks. i can just picture it on my dresser filled with beautiful flowers.


**I Want to share some news but i have not been given the "proper clearance" yet!!

8 with their own thoughts:

a Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:49:00 PM  

$45 for makeup brushes is that expensive and so worth it. I've had a set for 10 years now. But i also have a set from Eco Tools that i got at CVS, or wallgreens.

so who is pg. heather? alison? nicole? me? you?

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:23:00 PM  

A: I have some from CVS & they just don't hold up. I'd love to drop $5 once & have them hold up for ten years! Even five! LOL

This time it's an "blood relative" auntie situation! My brother & sister-in-law are having a baby! =) Somewhere, Heather & Alison are cursing you right now. LOL!

kreed Thursday, November 05, 2009 9:08:00 PM  

When we added some countertop and cabinets to our kitchen this summer we added a small desk space. Really just big enough to hold the laptop, but we have a cabinet above for supplies and a file drawer built into the cabinets next to it. I was told that built in kitchen desks are no longer fashionable, but I LOVE it! Hopefully if we ever have to sell the house we will find a buyer of like mind!

penuttpie Friday, November 06, 2009 1:49:00 AM  

i want to know the big news!! :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, November 06, 2009 2:01:00 PM  

kreed: Fashionable? Pfft! It's useful & practical. And what's more, that was from a recent issue of Better Homes & Gardens magazine in a kitchen makeover article & that was added in. So apparently we are not in a minority! ;-)

G: I shared in my Grace post from Thursday! ;-)

*krystyn* Saturday, November 07, 2009 12:41:00 PM  

I love the kitchen desk look too - very practical & useful indeed!!

I hear ya' on the vases...a knock off would work for me too!! Just cannot fathom paying $125 for a piece of glass...that has potential for breakage in my house.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:38:00 PM  

K: That is precisely why I would never buy a vase that expensive. I would never use it for fear it would get broken. I like the look but that price tag is *insane*.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP