Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grace in Small Things 287:365

1. ok, back in September, i mentioned that i had two really awesome bits of news that were making me happy. and then yesterday, i said i was waiting for clearance on one of those aformentioned bits of good news. after electronically chastising my brother for withholding the necessary information, i can FINALLY share that i am going to be an auntie sometime in the vicinity of May 30!

2. i have kept my Google Reader maintained. the only time it is more than double-digits is when i first wake up in the morning. and it's cleared out before i go to bed. i love little accomplishments!

3. i lit the yummy candle Miss Brandi so thoughtfully gave me for my birthday. i have the best friends. =)

4. i really really like the site goodreads for tracking the books i've read & want to read. i love having a place to organize this information. i am such a sucker for lists.

5. bite-sized Milky Way bars.


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Friday, November 06, 2009 4:45:00 PM  

Woo hoo!!! That's great news, Auntie!!! They must be SO happy. :-D

*krystyn* Saturday, November 07, 2009 12:38:00 PM  

1. Congratulations Auntie-to-be!!
2. You are a better person than me. I'm so NOT feeling the blog-thing lately...strange!
3. Yum. How nice of Brandi!
4. I love Goodreads too...just wish I had more time to read FUN books vs. text books.
5. ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My favorites!

Samantha Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:04:00 AM  

me too- i love goodreads (and lists). believe it or not, i used to keep a list of books i wanted to read in a word document on my computer. how old-fashioned of me! ;)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:44:00 PM  

Nichole: Thanks. They seem to be. =) Although I think Kas will be more excited when she feels less cruddy. ;-)

K: 1. Thank you! =)
2. Eh you've been sick & it goes in phases. No biggie.
3. Wasn't it? =)
4. You will!
5. Now I want one but they are at work. And I don't want one THAT badly. =P

Sam: I was so excited when I found that site because...my list was in a NOTEBOOK. Speaking of old-fashioned...

Samantha Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:39:00 PM  

it just occured to me (way late) that i didn't congratulate you on becoming a *soon-to-be* aunt! so congrats!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP