Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things 297:365

1. leftovers in the refrigerator mean i get a day off from cooking but still get to eat yummy food.

2. taking a bit of a break from the internet for the weekend. just to recharge.

3. Target. i always find the best stuff at that store!

4. the smell of crisp air.

5. the pretty reflection one of my votive holders casts in a dark room when the candle flickers.


Visit Grace in Small Things

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:59:00 AM  

HOORAY for NO cooking. Always my favorite!!!

As for Target...oh my...I made the mistake of walking thru the Christmas section the other day but I practiced self control & didn't buy the sparkly mini tree that I wanted so badly!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP