Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Grace in Small Things 306:365

1. free WiFi & scoring a seat by an outlet when my flight was delayed yesterday.

2. a row all to myself on the plane!

3. Nichole's birthday & getting to celebrate it with her!

4. a fantastic meal in fantastic company. followed by chocolate birthday cake.

5. bubbly champagne silliness.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:27:00 PM  

I can't TELL you how much fun I had at dinner! I'm sooooo glad you were able to be here!!!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 26, 2009 3:06:00 PM  

Nichole: I am so glad you had fun! That was the most important part! Thank you for letting me come celebrate with you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP