Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snapshot from Along the Broken Road: October 2009

photo of me
i took a lot of photos this month but...ummm...i wasn't in any of them. oops.

1) current candle scents:
Cranberry Chutney. Fall Festival.

2) what i am currently reading:
Confessions of a Shop-a-holic.

3) newest music i added my playlist:
The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson). Saints & Angels (Sara Evans). I'm Alive (Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews). She Don't Tell Me To (Montgomery Gentry). Some People (LeAnn Rimes). True Companion (Marc Cohn). Do I (Luke Bryan).

4) movies i saw:
The Informant! Couples Retreat. The Bourne Supremacy. Men In Black 2. Law Abiding Citizen.

5) something yummy i made this month:
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce.

6) the last place i ate out:
Epcot! Food & Wine Festival: Round Five.

7) something that made me cry:
sentimentality.

8) something that made me laugh:
i know i laughed many times, but no one moment sticks out in my mind.

9) something i looked forward to this month:
Epcot's Food & Wine Festival. i look forward to this event all year. from the minute it ends til the minute it starts again.

10) something i am thankful for:
a place to record memories.

11) something i want to remember about this month:
while so many people freak out over being in their 30s, i like that i turned 33 & feel stronger, happier & more sure of myself than i ever have before. and i like it. *my* 30s are wonderful.

12) a photo i took this month:

4 with their own thoughts:

kreed Monday, November 02, 2009 12:53:00 PM  

I miss magnolias...there are a few here in Kansas but not nearly as many as there are down south.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:58:00 PM  

kreed: We didn't have them in Connecticut but I love them as part of my new Autumn. They look so pretty against the brown leaves. And in that delicious late afternoon light. ::happy sigh::

Janet Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:19:00 AM  

what a beautiful photo! And belated happy birthday :) if I didn't wish you one...i can't remember anything anymore! Chemo brain!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP