Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things 285:365

1. cooler, more comfortable, wonderful weather.

2. a fantastic landlord who gets things fixed quickly.

3. learning that there will be no rent increase *again* in 2010. that means the last (very small) increase took place in January 2007. which freaking ROCKS.

4. taking a walk before dinner.

5. a package of yummy treats in the mail from Limichelle!


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:06:00 AM  

Wow!! I am going to come live with you - you have the best rent luck EVER. My apartments have ALWAYS raised rent after the first year and every year after!

Valerie Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:14:00 PM  

I'm love love loving the weather!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:02:00 PM  

K: I have a great landlord. Anything I need taken care of, I never have to fight for it. It's clean & quiet (save for the cabinet slammers but I pick my battles). And even after giving us a $50/month break for six months on our rent, to find out when it goes back to the regular rate, we won't be getting an increase? I know just how lucky I am.

Valerie: You & me both. I feel like a whole new girl!

Carrie Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:07:00 PM  

Awwwww life, it's good isn't it!? :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP