Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grace in Small Things 290:365

1. 99 days til pitchers & catchers report. down to double digits.

2. "People ask me what I do in the winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." (Rogers Hornsby)

3. Bed Bath & Beyond coupons.

4. making some serious progress is my organizing project.

5. the perfect Autumn dessert: warm gingerbread with a vanilla glaze and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. and a glass of apple cider.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Monday, November 09, 2009 6:56:00 PM  

Do YOU make homemade gingerbread!?!? If so, where oh where can i get the recipe!!??

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:19:00 AM  

Rachel: It's a gingerbread cake (not cookies, just to be clear) but I will email you the recipe I use. =)

Ted: Indeed, he is. 98 days.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP