Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things 294:365

1. (light) sweater weather!

2. this daily thought from Real Simple delivered to my inbox:
"Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were."
(Cherie Carter-Scott)

3. this excerpt from Cass Just Curious's post today.
Like everything, I have no idea how – but its not my job to figure out how….its my job to be ready for the opportunity.

4. my Kraft Food & Family Holiday issue didn't get delievered so the very kind Valerie is going to send me her extra copy!

5. a really good eipsode of The Good Wife


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Friday, November 13, 2009 5:04:00 PM  

it's already in the mail to you!!!!

oh and I may or may not have snuck a little surprise in there...

*krystyn* Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:26:00 PM  

Agreed! It was a GOOD episode of The Good Wife this week!!

Anonymous,  Monday, November 16, 2009 11:14:00 PM  

I love "The Good Wife"! I am so addicted to that show along with my CSI's!!!

It's been a while since I have been online with the blogs. Missed it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP