Saturday, November 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things 289:365

1. while i was on my way to my hair appointment, i passed a gas station where it was listed at $2.62/gallon (about seven cents cheaper than near my home). the gas station i normally stop at out where i get my hair cut (about sixty miles from where i live) had their gas listed at $2.72/gallon. i decided to stop at the place i had passed on my way to my appointment to fill up instead. when i got there, the price had dropped to $2.59/gallon! in less than half an hour!

2. dropping off magazines to be recycled. less clutter for me, less waste in the dumpster.

3. discovering some "lost treasures" in a forgotten box.

4. formulating a plan to cross an item off my "longterm to-do list."

5. Autumn colors. rich & warm.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, November 09, 2009 2:48:00 PM  

"lost treasures" in a forgotten box - how exciting!!!!!! I love when that happens.

Rachel Monday, November 09, 2009 6:57:00 PM  

Love autumn colors... but girly... you drive 60 miles to get your haircut?!?! WOAH!

penuttpie Monday, November 09, 2009 8:27:00 PM  

your grace in small things totally makes me sit and think "oh ya! i like that too!"
thank you :)

kreed Monday, November 09, 2009 10:21:00 PM  

It is good to know there is someone else who drives a long way for a haircut...a good stylist is worth the drive!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:18:00 AM  

K: That "a-ha! *that's* where you went!" moment is wonderful. =)

Rachel: My hair is difficult to cut: fine but lots of it & with a ton of cowlicks. I used to lived about half an hour from her salon but when I moved it became an hour & ten minutes. But she doesn't screw up my hair. ;-) Truthfully, it's an easy drive through mostly rural back roads which are pretty much empty at 8am on a Saturday morning.

G: You're very welcome. =)

kreed: Precisely!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP