Wednesday, November 4, 2009

practice what you preach.

i had a blog post. it was titled "think before you speak." following that was a rant.

i composed.
i took a deep breath.
i re-read.
i decided to follow my own advice.
i deleted it.

the lesson was in the title. enough said.

5 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:20:00 PM  

I can completely understand. I am, however, interested in what you were going to rant about lol.

kreed Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:51:00 PM  

Hmmmm. Kind of like my rant about my students last week! You definitely showed more self control and lessons learned than I did!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:24:00 PM  

Valerie: That really was cruel of me, wasn't it. ;-)

kreed: The trick would be remembering it EVERY time. I am still a work in progress. ;-)

Jeanne Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:50:00 PM  

hehe I had a post like that. Like you I took a breath and hit delete. Then worked it a bit calmer the next day.

*krystyn* Saturday, November 07, 2009 12:42:00 PM  

Curious here too...I've known you long enough to know that very little sets you off...hence this very much peaks my curiosity!!

Hope you are feeling better by now...I'm thinking that you probably are!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP