Monday, November 9, 2009

Grace in Small Things 291:365

1. two weeks til my vacation!!

2. a good steady breeze. (i am not a fan of dead still air.)

3. finding a top i had forgotten i had because i so rarely open that drawer.

4. today was a good day. which is sometimes all you can ask of Monday. ;-)

5. December issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray!


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Michelle Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:33:00 PM  

Where are you going on vacation anyways? Anywhere special? Or just staying close to home and relaxing in your own comfort?

3GKnight Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:57:00 PM  

2. Then Cheyenne, WY is the place for you. The wind...never...stops. According to the Beaufort Wind Scale, we regularly get violent storms.

Not that you would want violent storms or anything...

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:58:00 PM  

Vacation?! How awesome :)

One day, I'm going to have to pick up a copy of RR magazine. I record her daytime show every day and usually enjoy most of it, although there are portions I happily fast forward through, LOL!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:02:00 AM  

Lisa Michelle: I am going to visit my friends Nichole & Daniel. =)

3GirlKnight: Breezes! Not gusts! LOL

Stacy: Her magazine is a fun read & I have found some tasty recipes too. I would be happy to share the last couple with you, if you would like!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP