Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grace in Small Things 248:365

1. today is my mother's birthday. it's pretty impossible not to be grateful for that when without it, i wouldn't exist.

(June 10, 2006)

2. look!! look at this forecast!!


3. i got some incredibly good news from a family member today.

4. and also from a friend.

5. i am not at liberty to divulge said good news, but that feeling of practically bursting from happiness for the news-bearers is a deliciously joyful feeling.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 28, 2009 8:42:00 AM  

Rachel: I totally agree. Happy secrets are the best! =)

Ted D Monday, September 28, 2009 2:28:00 PM  

Dawn, your posts never fail to make me smile at what a happy, content person you are. If nothing else, know your blog makes a perpetually grumpy old man with crazy children smile on a daily basis. :}

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:58:00 AM  

Ted: You know what? That seriously makes these posts worth it. There was a long time that I was neither happy nor content (though I was quite accomplished at faking it). Having come out the other side of all that, I *am* happy & content now. And I'm glad it shows. But more than that, I love when I can brighten the days of others. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP