Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things 250:365

1. it was 70 degrees when i left for work this morning. SEVENTY! which feels a heck of a lot better than 78 at 7:30am.

2. this comment that Cyn left on Ted's Facebook page:
My favorite line from last night. We're all running up to get under cover when it started to rain and I hear these two guys behind me. One says "We should leave now" and the other says "Why? If they start up again, we're only 6 runs behind" to which his friend replies, "I hate Red Sox fans. Everyone else says 'Ugh! We're six runs behind!' You guys say 'We're ONLY six runs behind!'".

3. and this quote from the Grey's Anatomy writers' blog, on the post about the season premiere:
Growing up is crazy hard. Friends get sick and friends die and marriages begin and end. It’s so complicated and so beautiful and so painful and the best any of us can hope for, I think, is to have friends who will stick by us and laugh with us and cry with us and just be with us through it all.

4. somehow, without counting in advance, i managed to cut exactly the same number of cheese cubes as Wheat Thins i grabbed in a handful & shoved into a baggie this morning. i am clearly brilliant! it's those little victories, i tell you. ;-)

5. comment moderation. =P

BONUS: late-inning comeback attempt for the Sox. loss or not. it was good to be reminded that they *can* actually still hit the ball & bring in runs.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

lilfootsmommy Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:26:00 AM  

You're asleep...so I thought I'd tell you...THEY CLINCHED THEY CLINCHED THEY CLINCHED!!!! w00t!!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:25:00 AM  

I love that quote, I just watched the premier this week and it was an amazing episode.

Those writers are totally right, but I wonder how many of us are lucky to have that.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:45:00 AM  

LFM: WOOHOOOO! October baseball for us!!

thisgirlsjourney: Very true. I know that I am very blessed, but I also know that to have these special people in our lives takes a lot of work too, in the sense that we must be there for them as they are for us.

*krystyn* Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:55:00 AM  

I second the WOOHOO for Comment Moderation. Hee Hee!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:28:00 PM  

Oh yes, I think too, that for me anywhere in a country like NZ where the special people move all around the world all the time, it's doubly hard. Thank God for technology. My life may not be like a sitcom where everyone hangs out every day, but it doesn't mean they're not special.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP