Saturday, September 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things 247:365

1. i got to meet Brandi! and she is every bit as sweet & awesome in person as she is online.

also? i swear we did not pre-coordinate our clothing for a photo op. it's just great minds, people!

2. and she brought me a present (which i still say was totally unnecessary but *completely* appreciated): i have a whole jar of Yankee Candle Lakeside Birch to enjoy now!

3. went to see Love Happens which was absolutely a chick flick but was actually pretty good too. sometimes you just need a chick flick.

4. Target. how can you not love that store? every time i go in there, i see so many things i want...

5. the season premiere of Grey's which was really good. i missed my "friends" in Seattle.


Visit Grace in Small Things

7 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:51:00 AM  

Awww! You two look terrific! :) Glad you had fun!

Brandi Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:07:00 PM  

I still think that is so funny that we both wore red! And I'm glad you like the candle - I've been burning that scent at home and I LOVE it! :-)

Thanks again for everything, including letting me borrow your Grey's DVDs. I hope to watch some of season 4 this week while I'm gone!

*krystyn* Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:15:00 PM  

Yay for the Blogger meetup!!!

You gals look adorable!!! Did you plan the red combination? LOL!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:33:00 PM  

What a great picture of you two! So cute and it sounds like you had a great time :)

I better go add Love Happens to my Netflix queue, LOL! I have to rent chick flicks, I never get to see them at the theater. Hmm, wonder why :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 28, 2009 8:44:00 AM  

Rachel: Can't wait til Bloggerdash know to meet the rest of you! =)

Brandi: Anytime. =) I still think it's hysterical that we came color-coordinated too!

K: Not at all!! We just showed up like that!

Stacy: It was definitely worth seeing. But yeah, *not* a guy-approved movie. ;-)

Candace Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:10:00 AM  

That's so neat that you got to meet a blog friend in person. Very cool! I went to see Love Happens with my mom last weekend and really liked it. I agree that chick flicks are needed every now and then. Have a great week!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:55:00 PM  

Candace: It's so much fun to meet blog buddies! I have actually met several that have become actual "analog" friends too! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP