Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grace in Small Things 222:365

1. surprises in the mail.

2. seeing an owl swoop from tree to tree. (even though i may or may not have jumped about a foot when he startled me.)

3. being able to laugh at myself.

4. receiving email confirmation that my car registration early renewal did, indeed, go through in time & i am renewed for the next two years at the old rate. i don't have to pay the new (considerably higher) registration amount til 2011 now!

5. the Sox won a game in Tampa! the Sox won a game in Tampa! know what *that* means? there is no way we can get swept this series now. (i don't ask for much.)


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:24:00 PM  

I can't remember the last time I saw an owl! I can barely remember hearing one, although I think it was a couple of years ago. They seem to have gone the way of the firefly in my "neck of the woods" :)

P.S. I haven't visited in a while, and I have to say, I love the new look and header photo. Looks awesome, great job! :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:34:00 AM  

Stacy: I haven't seen a firefly since I moved to Florida, but there are a lot of trees where I live, and it's actually very quiet for an apartment complex, so we have a lot of wildlife. I have seen an owl several times since moving in here! Thanks for your kind words on the blog design! =) Glad you stopped in!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP