Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grace in Small Things 234:365

1. curling up for an afternoon nap between Sox games with football on my tv & rain tapping on the window.

2. the Sox have officially swept an entire three-game series in under 24 hours. absolute craziness!

3. i have had sports of one variety or another on my tv all day. yes, this is my version of heaven. yes, i am really a girl.

4. having friends who are willing to run "special mission" errands for you. ;-)

5. *love* this quote:
"Home is any four walls that enclose the right person."
(Helen Rowland)


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Monday, September 14, 2009 7:04:00 AM  

Curling up on the coach really is comforting, isn't it? :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, September 14, 2009 1:33:00 PM  

Great quote! Sounds like a pretty awesome day to me too. Wish we'd get some of this rain the rest of the South is getting, it's going all around us, but no rain here. Cloudy though, so at least the temps are lower :)

Hope you have a wonderful day today!!!

Colleen Monday, September 14, 2009 3:27:00 PM  

#4. Absolutly
#5. Not too sure about that...as that would mean I'm never home :/

Ted D Monday, September 14, 2009 9:09:00 PM  

Are you SURE you're a girl? ;)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:44:00 AM  

Rachel: Curling up on the couch is wonderful. It's how I wind down every single evening. =)

Stacy: I want Autumn terribly. It rained but stayed as tropical as ever. We hadn't had any for a while but there's but a weather system haging out over us recently.

Colleen: #4-Friends are such blessings, aren't they? =) #5-I think that "right person" should mean *you* though! If you're the right person for those four walls, then it feels like home.

Ted: If I'm not, the joke is REALLY on me. And someone went all out to pull it off. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP