Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: September 1, 2009



10 Things You Hate About Traveling

1. turbulence. my least favorite part of flying.
2. lost luggage. my biggest fear when it comes to flying.
3. having to take your choes off in the security line. yes, i understand why it must be done. no, i don't want them to stop. but i don't have to like it!
4. delayed or cancelled flights. pretty sure i don't need to explain that one.
5. too-short layovers between flights. i hate feeling like i have no cushion to make my connection.
6. having to determine, days in advance, what the weather will dictate i should wear.
7. luggage fees. seriously. i can understand on oversized, heavy or multiple bags, but i think we should all be allowed one suitcase.
8. that one item you inevitably forget to pack.
9. hotel hair dryers. what a joke.
10. saying goodbye.

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:59:00 PM  

Can the act of flying be used for all ten?

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:39:00 AM  

Ted: I suppose it could be. LOL! I don't mind the actual flying. I mind a whole bunch of things actually associated with it though!

*krystyn* Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:47:00 PM  

I can SOO relate to many of these...especially the planning of what to wear. ugh!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:32:00 AM  

K: I swear I never have the right stuff. Or if I do, it's because I just packed multiple options for each day.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP