Wednesday, September 2, 2009

catching up: Epcot

some favorites from my last two trips...

































11 with their own thoughts:

Pat Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:10:00 AM  

Very cool photos! I like your different angles, close ups, and tilt of the camera!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

I've loved seeing your Disney photos. You have a great eye!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:46:00 PM  

Pat: Thanks! I like to play. Sometimes it makes for some interesting shots. =)

Suzy: Thank you! I have fun with it. I actually went with the intention of photographing Disney from a "details" point of view instead of the standard "tourist" shots. =)

Carrie Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:36:00 PM  

Awesome photos!! I particularly love the last photo! ;) Agreed, you definitely have a good eye...I LOVE the idea of Disney from the details point of view.

gail@more than a song Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:01:00 PM  

Great Disney photos again, and all the ones below!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:25:00 PM  

These are all outstanding shots! I'd love to spend a day or half a day, just photographing interesting things and views and angles. So glad you're able to do stuff like that, and mostly, that you seem to love it :)

Valerie Friday, September 04, 2009 10:15:00 PM  

Love the pictures. They are fantastic!

I especially love the one of the elephant. I collect elephants! SOoooo cute!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:37:00 AM  

Carrie: I knew you would. ;-) I think one of the best parts of living so close to WDW & having an annual pass is that I get to go & really focus on little details that get missed because I don't have to cram everything into five days. I don't have to worry about getting all the attractions in, because I can always come back whenever I feel like it.

Gail: Thank you!

G: Thanks! It's how I unwind. ;-)

Valerie: Thank you. =) I had never noticed those before. There were a whole bunch of walking sticks in various themes & they caught my eye.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:55:00 AM  

Janet: Something about the way they were grouped totally caught my eye! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP