Tuesday, September 1, 2009

catching up: Magic Kingdom

some favorites from the last time i was there...















6 with their own thoughts:

Carrie Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:16:00 AM  

We're getting in to the time of the year I really love visiting Disney, and I especially love the Magic Kingdom.

I almost thought I heard the drums/music as you pass through Adventure Land. :)

Fidgeting Gidget Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:36:00 PM  

Um, you're totally getting me all excited to go back!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:41:00 AM  

Carrie: In another month or so, when it cools off a little & is less humid, it's going to be PERFECT. I can't wait to hit Magic Kingdom & get some Autumn decoration photos. We pale in comparison to Disneyland in that department, but I'll take what I can get! You know you're a Disney fan when you can actually hear the background music to the various lands in your head when you see a photo! ;-)

Gidget: Get excited. Very very excited. ;-)

Jeanne Sunday, September 06, 2009 8:28:00 AM  

I just LOVE those shots of Donald!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:31:00 AM  

Jeanne: I had *so* much fun with those! =) Believe it or not, he was in the gift shop outside of Mickey's Philharmagic! Even in the gift shops there are fun things to see!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP