Friday, September 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things 246:365

1. my Autumn iGoogle homepage theme.


2. the patter of rain on the roof.

3. counting down to things you're looking forward to.

4. when it feels like the weekend arrives just in the nick of time.

5. getting a good deal on a magazine subscription renewal.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:38:00 AM  

Oh, that *is* cute! I wish they had more stuff like that for gmail. I like the themes and all, but it's time for something new over there.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:36:00 PM  

Ooh, cute google themes, I better go find one and change mine, it's still a pretty summery, beach looking one :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 28, 2009 8:56:00 AM  

Nichole: I do too. Hopefully they will come out with some more options soon.

K: So do I! I really like the dynamic ones that change throughout the day.

Stacy: I change mine to match the seasons too. =)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:19:00 PM  

I'm with you on all of the above! Especially the mag renewals as I subscribe to far too many. : )

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP