Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: September 24, 2009


(i know it's Thursday. i forgot. oops!)

10 Things You Need to Plan For

1. my next blog header
2. my vacation in November
3. my plan of attack for Epcot's Food & Wine Festival
4. finding a good photo for my Christmas cards
5. some upcoming blog posts
6. Christmas gifts
7. my 2010 (!!) budget
8. finalize my menu for next week
9. my grocery list
10. getting my apartment decorated for Halloween

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, September 26, 2009 2:03:00 PM  

And, here I thought I was a planner! I haven't even begun to think about Nov and December, so you're doing good :)

I want to see photos from the Food and Wine festival, please!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 28, 2009 9:04:00 AM  

Stacy: I have running lists all the time. ;-) I don't even mean to think ahead! It just happens! There will most certainly be photos from my trips to Epcot for the F&W Fest! It's one of my favorite parts! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP