Monday, September 28, 2009

Grace in Small Things 249:365

1. a really awesome comment left by one of my favorite fellow Sox fans. that comment made me smile. a lot.

2. watched the season premiere of Dexter tonight. so excited because this season looks like it's going to be another great one! John Lithgow looks like he is going to be a fantastic addition to the show.

3. the weather people on the news keep saying things like "cool front" (relatively speaking, of course), "80s" and "lower humidity," all of which is making it difficult for me to refrain from kissing my tv.

4. the sweet-spicy fragrance of Autumn-scented candles.

5. the Rangers are losing as i head to bed. if the Angels hold on (and it sure does look like they will), the "magic number" for the Sox is one. and then, if they win behind Clay Buchholz on Tuesday, they clinch the Wild Card.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:22:00 AM  

I keep hearing cold front too and I am like Really? Like maybe a long sleeved shirt...maybe??

Then it's just in the 80s. Whopty poo.

Oh I have a little sumtin on my blog for you!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:52:00 PM  

Valerie: At this point, I will take low to mid 80s over the 91-95 we've been getting!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:29:00 AM  

Nichole: Right now, I have two votives going (well not RIGHT now since I am work LOL!). Leftovers from last year--Autumn Leaves and Mulling Spices. I always end up with some leftovers each year from each season, which is nice when they retire a scent & I have one last chance to enjoy it. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP