Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grace in Small Things 231:365

1. October Real Simple! and it's a nice thick issue too.

2. my meatloaf recipe which i personally think is the best one ever. and the fact that making it lets me pretend that it's Autumn here too. ;-)

3. NFL Opening Night. on a night the Sox are off. perfect timing!

4. the tv sleep timer.

5. girl talk.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Friday, September 11, 2009 12:35:00 PM  

Yes! This month's Real Simple is gigantic! I'm hoping to sit down with it tonight before baseball. ;)

Rachel Friday, September 11, 2009 8:23:00 PM  

I'm gonna have to try that meatloaf recipe! :)

penuttpie Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:59:00 AM  

looking forward to getting my real simple in the mail! don't know when i'll have time to actually read it though...darn school!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 14, 2009 6:22:00 AM  

Brandi: I haven't given it more than a cursory glance yet but I will soon!

Rachel: It's a super simple recipe to make! =)

G: You need to give yourself 10 minutes a day to do something for YOU. Like looking through a magazine! Maybe you can chalk it up to being productive since you may find something useful for your organizing your classroom, right??

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP