Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday 5: September 25, 2009



Getting to Know You

1. What are the titles of the last three books you read all of?
America Alone (Mark Steyn). The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (Stephen King). Mixed Blessings (Danielle Steel).

2. What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to?
Real Simple. Every Day with Rachael Ray. Redbook. Good Housekeeping. Better Homes & Gardens. (all current subscriptions)

3. What’s on your night table?
lamp. alarm clock. telephone. coaster. a bottle of Vanilla Bean Noel lotion. some deep moisturizing foot cream. two photos.

4. What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days?
my vacation plans fell into place. new tv started up again. the weekend arrived.

5. What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing?
i haven't even the first clue where my yearbooks even are, and even less of an idea of what my senior quote was, though i am sure it was something appropriately cheesy. i think that now it would be: "As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more." (Jules Renard)

10 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, September 26, 2009 2:00:00 PM  

I keep toying with the idea of subscribing to Every Day with Rachael Ray, but haven't yet. I just cashed in some my coke rewards points and got a new sub to LHJ, Redbook and GH. I already get BH, so I do NOT need anymore. I guess I'll just keep recording Rachael's show every day and be satisifed with that :)

Oh, and we're really happy that new tv has started back up too! Our DVR is smoking some nights, LOL!

*krystyn* Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:18:00 PM  

yay for upcoming vacation. (a bit jealous here) :)

Ted D Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:10:00 PM  

#1. Reading all the Dennis Lehane books in a row. Think I'll read 'em again when I finish.

Tough loss today and it doesn't look any easier tomorrow. One great thing about this team? They've never done it the easy way.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 28, 2009 9:00:00 AM  

Stacy: It is a really fun magazine, one of my favorites. They are doing a special right now where you can get a two-year subscription for $20. Jumped right on that! I don't need anymore either but I do really flip through them all & enjoy them, so it's money well-spent. =)

K: I am so ready. I haven't had a vacation since last Summer. Way overdue.

Ted: It was a tough loss, but despite the outcome of the weekend, I did see some silver linings, some things that pleased me a great deal. As long as we get to the playoffs, the Sox are a contender.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Monday, September 28, 2009 11:51:00 AM  

love that we did the same friday five this week!

I might have to check out rachel ray's magazine now.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 28, 2009 11:57:00 AM  

Suzy: I do them when the questions speak to me! This was a good one!

Chele76 Monday, September 28, 2009 4:16:00 PM  

*clears voice*

"I can do without this sorrow. There's a day after tomorrow."

awww.... look at Dawn in the pretty blue silk shirt.

Senior pics were so much fun!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:59:00 AM  

Chele: LOL!! You rock for being able to scrounge that up!! Senior pics *were* so much fun! I still have all my proofs! Do you?

Chele76 Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:55:00 AM  

oh yea! Got them all plus all 4 year books. Stuff like that I keep forever :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:59:00 PM  

Chele: I have all the proofs but I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened to my yearbooks after all those moves I made a few years ago... Probably in an unpacked box somewhere.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP