Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Snapshot from Along the Broken Road: August 2009

photo of me


1) current candle scents:
Vanilla Lime. Honeydew Melon.

2) what i am currently reading:
getting caught up on my magazines, as well as keeping up with the current season in Faithful (Stewart O'Nan and Stephen King).

3) newest music i added my playlist:
"Be Careful" by Brooke White. "Do You Wish It Was Me" by Jason Aldean. "A Beautiful World" by Tim Myers. "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift. "I Just Call You Mine" by Martina McBride. "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban.

4) movies i saw:
none this month but i do have a couple on my list that i plan to see soon!

5) something yummy i made this month:


6) the last place i ate out:
Macaroni Grill.

7) something that made me cry:
thinking too much.

8) something that made me laugh:
Nick Green coming out to pitch relief for the Sox & cracking up on the mound.

9) something i looked forward to this month:
getting through it? seriously. i've been so burned out.

10) something i am thankful for:
hugs. the really really good kind.

11) something i want to remember about this month:
i underestimate that people that love me. but that's only because i can't understand how they do in the first place.

12) a photo i took this month:
i couldn't choose. i had to pick two. i took a LOT of photos this month!

7 with their own thoughts:

Candace Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:54:00 AM  

I love, love, love Jason Aldean! That song is fantastic. I hope to catch him in concert the next time he heads this way.

*krystyn* Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:53:00 AM  

Do You Wish it was Me? By Jason Aldean huh? I love those lyrics!!

Great picture too!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:43:00 AM  

Candace: I really like him too. My friend K (comment below yours) tipped me off to the song. Had to have it!

K: Yep! It's all your fault! ;-) I needed it as soon as I heard it.

gail@more than a song Wednesday, September 02, 2009 3:59:00 PM  

I have honeydew melon candle but not vanilla lime, sounds like one I'd like.
And I'm thinking about getting some Taylor Swift music, is that bad? When I visited TX a month or so ago the 5 yr old baby girl knew all the words to most of her songs and sang along with great gusto! It was so fun to watch!

Valerie Friday, September 04, 2009 10:17:00 PM  

LOVE the picture and no. 3 & 5!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:29:00 AM  

Gail: Aww! Thank you. =) I wasn't sure I would like the Vanilla Lime when I opened it but I did once I started burning it! And I say get whatever music speaks to you. I happen to think Taylor Swift has some fun stuff. =)

Valerie: Number Five was the best part. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP