Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Want Wednesday: September 30, 2009

**Target has these adorable Autumn bathroom hand towels out right now. the one I Want isn't pictured here & i forgot to snap a pic of it when i was there but it has the pumpkin on the red background like the leaf shown here.


**I Want to replenish my stash of See's. it's been far too long since i had a box of this goodness to pick an after-dinner treat from.


**there's no way i actually need another Sox tee, but I Want this one anyway.

9 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:55:00 PM  

OOOO>... I wish i had peek'd in before i went to Target this am... Liking those cute towels!!

Rachel Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:46:00 PM  

I don't even like chocolate, but you've somehow convinced me I need some. Like.. now. :P

Julie Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:41:00 PM  

Oh. My. God. I am now DYING for a box of chocolates!! Please relay to my husband. :o) Thanks.

Nichole M Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:57:00 PM  

That pumpkin is adorable! I might be able to help with number two...

Jeanne Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:35:00 PM  

OOhhh I want those cute towels too! Forgot about this with my travels lately hehe.

Kim Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:08:00 PM  

Those towels are adorable!!
BTW: I have not forgotten your mags. I made my mom send them, since I didn't get to the PO while I was there. But you will get them soon!!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:51:00 PM  

I love these posts, because I'm such a "wanty" kind of girl (I tell my husband that, I don't have needs, I have everything I could possibly need, so I'm not needy, I'm wanty!) :) Those towels at Target are so cute... I just might have to go visit there soon :) Cute shirt too, I think you really really REALLY ought to get it, LOL!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:18:00 PM  

I totally need a new Gator tee and now I want some chocolate!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP