Friday, May 26, 2006

you've been meme'd: May 26, 2006

from Divine Reality

Friday Fill-In
May 12


Nobody can be me like I can.

The last gift I bought was a secret still.

Every year I grow less tolerant of cruelty.

I've always wanted to know why we don't all see the doctors that *our* doctors choose to see.

Being happy makes life simpler

My favorite book is "Couplehood" by Paul Reiser because it is such an accurate representation of how a real relationship works.

Friday Fill-In
May 19


I like my pizza with fresh tomato slices, cheese & tomato sauce with some oregano sprinkled on top.

Playing with my camera at Disney gets me out of a rut.

Dear Mother Nature NO HURRICANES IN FL THIS YEAR!!

Mmmm, I'm craving honey balsamic chicken from Macaroni Grille.

Today my hair came out good ok but it will definitely be time for a cut & some highlights in 2 weeks.

This weekend is supposed to be hot with a 30% chance of rain.

Friday Fill-In
May 26

My favorite ritual is waking up early & enjoying the quiet before anyone else is awake.

Oh how I love Autumn in New England.

I am super-duper successful because i choose to make myself that way.

If I were a vegetable I would be broccoli--yum.

My favorite pen is the Bic Velocity, black ink.

Memorial Day Weekend is made for remembering those in the military who have given the ultimate sacrifice...and cookouts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from The Friday Five

Friday Five
May 19


1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day? quiet & relaxed
2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy? listen to the rain & play on the computer or watch a movie
3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? yes i have =)
4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else? i tend to stay in until things have a chance to dry off some, unless i had plans that the rain was delaying.
5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside? nothing that's any different from when the sun is shining

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from Friday Fiver

It's All Relative
May 12


1. How many siblings do you have? two--one full brother Josh (27) and one half brother Zach (who will be 8 on June 25)

2. Do you get along with your family? sure do for the most part--sometimes living 1200 miles away helps me to get along with some of them better than i otherwise might though ;-)

3. Think you look like anyone in your family? i am such a good blend of both of my parents that i look more like which ever one i am standing next to. i don't think i have ever been next to both of them at the same time as an adult though--that might be interesting to see who i would look more like. and when he was a baby, my brother Zach looked like he could have been my son but now he looks more like a combination of his mother & our brother Josh.

4. Do you want / do you have any children of your own? someday if that is what is in the plans for me. (turning 30 in less than 4 months is reminding me that i am running short on somedays though lol)

5. Special plans for Mother's Day? we went to Ken's parents' house for lunch.

iKnow
May 19


What songs would you play to match these situations?

1. At a sporting event: "Dirty Water" of course ;-)

2. At a party/social event: "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang; "Get Down Tonight" by KC & the Sunshine Band

3. Utterly depressed: "Tonight I Wanna Cry" by Keith Urban

4. Driving in a car: talked about that here and here

5. Feeling lustful: "Your Body Is a Wonderland" by John Mayer

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from Friday Fun

Friday Fill-ins
May 19

Just fill in the blank!!


1. The one thing I want to be sure I do this summer is get back to scrapping before my WDW pass is good again.
2. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is a bowl of Special K Red Berries.
3. My favorite outfit is my white Adidas track pants & a tank top.
4. The accomplishment I am most proud of is completely paying off my car & eliminating almost all of my debt.
5. The weirdest thing about me is the way i pick off all the toppings from my slice of pizza & eat them first.
6. I want to become better at photography.
7. My least favorite household chore is scrubbing the shower.
8. My favorite music/song/artist is changing from minute to minute.
9. The color I like least is purple.
10. I am going to go to a Disney park; watch the Red Sox games; and relax this weekend.

2 with their own thoughts:

Heather Friday, May 26, 2006 1:56:00 PM  

I regards to purple as your answer :O that is just AWFUL

Anonymous,  Friday, May 26, 2006 3:37:00 PM  

hahahahaha!! track pants!!! I love Macaroni Grill, too! So many good places to eat, such little time...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP