Monday, May 8, 2006

do NOT mess with my food!

on any given morning, i typically eat a yogurt for breakfast. whether i eat it at home while i check my email before i leave for work or at my desk after i get to work depends on the day, my mood & how hungry i am. if i eat it at home, i bring a bag of Hostess Mini Muffins with me for a morning snack. i was awake extra early this morning & pretty humgry so i ate my yogurt at 5:45am. i was ready for my chocolate chip mini muffins as soon as i got settled at my desk. i open up the package & am greeted with 5 muffins instead of 6. this happened to me last Friday as well. i thought it was a fluke. apparently the people at Hostess no longer want to part with 6 muffins in a pouch. ironicially, the price also just went up. i am not impressed.

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, May 08, 2006 11:21:00 AM  

Sorry your were missing a muffin, but I did have to chuckle! LOL

*krystyn* Monday, May 08, 2006 11:58:00 PM  

Well that's NOT a good way to start the morning now is it? Sorry about that!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP