Sunday, May 7, 2006

{Snapshots of Saturday}: May 7, 2006

hosted by Standing on the Edge

my Saturday in photos:

did some grocery shopping so my freezer looked like this:


while i was there i found this (rest assured that many chicken jokes have ensued, some not necessarily of a "family-show" variety):


which was a reward for torturing him all weekend like this:


and this:


with this (yep!! NEW CAMERA!!):


i finally stopped so i could watch this on tv:


and got a phone call from this girlie (the biggest one in the middle--my Alison--who is holding her own daughter Miss Liv (on the left) and Heather's daughter Miss Baby Girl on the right--btw this photo is from a few weeks ago & is not mine but Heather's that she sent to me which i have no choice but to use since there are 1200 miles between us):

4 with their own thoughts:

Debi Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:19:00 AM  

What an awesome way to document a day!
I'm guessing you are totally powerless to resist that sweet puppy face, am I right?

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

Wowza, what a GREAT new camera! :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:00:00 PM  

Love the photos...all of them here and the new entries!!

Congrats on the new camera!!

Off to update mine, a day late...

Lisa Carroll Monday, May 08, 2006 1:14:00 PM  

Great pics but OMG the beak on that rooster is HUGE!!! LOL Yikes, I need to go Clorox my brain now... dirty dirty, dirty. ROFL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP