Saturday, May 6, 2006

how's this for random?

Glade Carpet & Room Deodorizer in Fresh Scent makes my house smell so good, i feel like i should be in one of those Febreeze commercials.

**bonus bit of random: Febreeze Original Scent = instant headache for me

3 with their own thoughts:

Jana Saturday, May 06, 2006 8:23:00 PM  

I don't have carpet in my house anymore and miss using the cinnamon carpet deodorizer . . . Mmmmmm!

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 06, 2006 11:19:00 PM  

Yes, but were you wearing a long skirt and spinning around with your arms spread open a-la Julie Andrews in Sound of Music? Or did you close your eyes, tilt your chin up ever so slightly, and take a deep breath in? Because only *then* would it be a commercial

Dawn Sunday, May 07, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

I just love a clean smell! I think I might have some fabreeze in the closet. I feel motivated to spray it now :)

take care,
Dawn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP