Monday, May 22, 2006

{Snapshots of Saturday}: May 20, 2006


yes, i know that i was just at Epcot a week ago with Nichole & Daniel. if you glance over in the left-hand sidebar, you will notice that my time to get into the parks before summer blackout is rapidly dwindling. i had 3 available weekends left to enjoy the Disney Magic, so i went back again on Saturday, just me & my new camera, for the sole purpose of seeing what she can really do. the image above will link you to the album--and i know how many photos are in there. let me just tell you: that is only about 25% of what i actually took! =O

i found some cool things to photograph, including the exhibit in the China Pavilion on Disneyland Hong Kong! now to mention The Flower & Garden Festival always presents some fun photographic opportunities.

for those who have asked:
my new camera is a Kodak EasyShare Z740, 5.0 megapixel with a 10x optical zoom. and yes, i do carry her with me just about everywhere. =)

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:09:00 PM  

These are great photos! You have such a wonderful eye :) And how cool is it that you can just "pop" over to Disney and take all these neat shots! I'm very jealous!

So glad you got a digital - isn't it just the best?! I've been using Kodak cameras for nearly 4 years now (digital only) and I would never go back to film. Just so many more options, especially for all the "just because", "scenic" or "artsy tartsy" shots! My hubby got me a P850 for Christmas and I love, love, love it. :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:49:00 PM  

I love those photos! Can you tell me what settings you have the camera on? And how did you get it to be all out of focus around the Mickey wine stoppers? I also love your perspective...

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:59:00 AM  

Awesome photos!

I also love the photo in you latest post!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP