Friday, May 5, 2006

can't stop giggling

i know, i know...i am boring some of you to tears with the sports talk. and here you thought you escaped it when the Super Bowl ended. i tried to warn you though. the Red Sox...

anyway...

i'll just leave some linkage for my fellow BoSox fans. and for those of you that TiVo'd & haven't watched yet, there is nothing in here that gives away the outcome of the game. the first part is midly humorous but it's the very last section that cracked me up. Surviving Grady was definitely worth a giggle though THIS MORNING.

4 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Friday, May 05, 2006 4:35:00 PM  

you will notice that there is no reference to basketball in my blog sidebar. it is the one "major" pro sport that i can not watch. i have tried on countless occasions & it just bores me to tears. we'll discuss your "NFL" championship later in the year. ;-)

i am happy for my Red Sox too. i will be even hapier if your Rangers squash the Crankees tonight for me. they need to be back out of 1st place in the AL East please. ;-)

"that Green Bay stuff" is because i am a Brett Favre fan. thus the Pack is my NFC team. followed closely by Carolina. i really like what i see of Jake Delhomme too.

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Friday, May 05, 2006 6:51:00 PM  

hehe... that's funny. although "grady" to me is the yummy grady sizemore who plays for the indians.

bored by sports talk?
that makes no sense to me!

Lisa Carroll Friday, May 05, 2006 11:05:00 PM  

Well, at least you're bloggin', right? ;) LOL

Lisa Carroll Friday, May 05, 2006 11:09:00 PM  

Oh, and WOW - I've never seen that Kelly Clarkson video before. Sheesh, what a "dirty" girl.

Heh heh... sorry, couldn't resist...... ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP