Friday, May 26, 2006

technology is a double-edged sword

it is amazing how much we have come to rely on the modern convenience of email. so much so, in fact, that i am losing my mind right now because the mail server for my email address is down. and i am not receiving any incoming mail.

so. if you are someone who checks in with me here. and you have emailed me in the last 12 hours. and i have not responded. that would be because the almight Gmail is currently under repair. i promise that i still love you & am not ignoring you. as soon as everything is happy in email land again, communications will resume as normal.

and rest assured that i miss you too.

back to counting ceiling tiles since the phone is virtually silent today & with zero email-provided distractions, ALL my work has been done since 9:45am.

2 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Carroll Friday, May 26, 2006 1:37:00 PM  

LOL Remember when Yahoo went out for me? Almost had a panic attack with that one. LOL ;)

Anonymous,  Friday, May 26, 2006 1:50:00 PM  

I *wondered* where you were! I was seriously getting ready to call because I was worried about you. How 'bout our boys pulling off a win last night??? :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP