Tuesday, May 2, 2006

you know what's better than a Red Sox win over the Yankees?

coming to work the day after & asking your co-workers who are NYY fans:

so....how 'bout them Yankees huh?

LOL! and even if the series splits now, it doesn't matter. we won first. and Dougie is back.

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:39:00 PM  

True, we won first. But if we *lose* the series, that would suck. But I love the dramatic story about Dougie coming back. It couldn't have been written better by anyone in Hollywood!

mimiscraps Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:08:00 PM  

And I thought we were friends!!(JUST KIDDING!!)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:34:00 PM  

all's fair in love & baseball mimi! ;-) LOL

*krystyn* Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Bwahahahaha - I bet that was fun for you @ work this morning -rubbing it in. :-)

I have to say I'm pretty proud of my Detroit Tigers - even though they are beating really crappy teams -a win is a win (for now). :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP