Sunday, May 7, 2006

spf: May 7, 2006



The Assignment
For THIS Friday, May 5th, 2006

Body of Water - think big or small…it’s up to you.

Something with Flavor - yes, another wide open one

Plant your Ass - where you park it…

Go ahead, bitch and complain about having to ‘think’ about it. I love to hear you whine!!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

yeah so i am 2 days late. *hangs head* here's what i came up with:

Body of Water:
something i refill about 15 times a day. and because his ears would hang in it, we can't get him a bigger bowl


Something with Flavor:
all i can say to this is YUM


Plant your Ass:
this is the spot we fight over in this house. a spot on the most comfy couch in the whole wide world. and only this end will do.


sometimes though, my spot is occupied when i get there. the "move your feet, lose your seat" rule is steadfast in this house.


so this is the 2nd choice option. the arguement is marginal though because really this chair kicks butt too.

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:44:00 PM  

How funny is it that we both chose the dog dish, we both have floral couches, and we both have cocker spaniels who rule the couches?!?

Happy Sunday--thanks for stopping by my site!

jayfish Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:17:00 PM  

cute pics! i'll take the chair, you can have the couch... :)

great spf!

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:34:00 PM  

Yeah, I SO dig that chair. Looks mighty comfy. :) (hi! thanks for stopping by!)

hemlock Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:43:00 PM  

Honey balsamic dressing? I'm going to have to look for that one up my way!

Thanks for dropping by!

Elizabeth Sunday, May 07, 2006 5:47:00 PM  

I am digging that chair. It looks comfy.

Dawn Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:01:00 PM  

I played a little late this week too! That chair of yours looks mighty comfy!!!

take care,
Dawn

Charlotte in Pa Monday, May 08, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

Man, I'd love to take a nap on that couch. It looks COMFY! I nosed around your blog a bit and just wanted to say that your dog is soooo freaking cute. Glad you played - late or not! :-)

Anonymous,  Monday, May 15, 2006 12:45:00 PM  

I *love* the pattern and color on your couch. *Exactly* what I want for my master bedroom bedding -- I once saw it someplace, but then it was gone and I haven't found it since.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP