Monday, May 1, 2006

i'm so happy i can't even think of a good blog title!!

He's back, oh, he's BACK!!

ding! dong! the Bard is gone & guess who's catching Wake tonight!

and even better rumor has it The Evil Empire was trying to get their hands on him too but couldn't! ha! HA, i say!

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, May 01, 2006 2:07:00 PM  

OhmigoshI'msohappyIcanbarelytype!

Sorry, Bard, we shouldn't ever have done this to you in the first place. May you be well and happy wherever you end up...

Anonymous,  Monday, May 01, 2006 2:10:00 PM  

I am so freaking excited, I can barely contain myself.

HOOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for Bard -- I hope he's happy being a regular pitcher again.

Ooo... I bet Mirabelli is going to get a standing ovation or some serious cheering this afternoon @ Fenway. I can't wait to see the tivo'd game, so I'll be checking mlb.com all day. :-)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 01, 2006 5:17:00 PM  

meh. Jimmie Johnson. it gets a half-hearted eye roll. i'm bummed about Junior blowing out his engine so late in the race. but i'm still on my Mirabelli high... ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP