Monday, May 1, 2006

you've been meme'd: May 1, 2006

from Monday Madness

Good Monday to you all! Let's fill in the blanks this week! Thanks for playing! =)

1. Sleeping in for me means sleeping until
8am.
2. Staying up late means I don't go to bed until 3am.
3. I probably spend more time doing the menial never-ending housework chores than I would like.
4. And I don't spend nearly enough time
finishing the unpacking. (lol)
5. I have zero tolerance for being lied to.
6. I have a lot of patience when it comes to small children.

2 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Monday, May 01, 2006 9:51:00 AM  

8 pm is sleeping in... wow... scares me everytime we say that.

Anonymous,  Monday, May 01, 2006 12:38:00 PM  

Unpacking - the joy that never ends! :)

I love the fill-in-the-blank ones too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP