Tuesday, May 30, 2006

take me out to the ball game...

i TOLD you i was busy with the blog! ahhhhh....NOW it feels like summer in here!

spent the last day working on mine & and this one & i think we have things all prettied up now! i know that there are a few of you also waiting on me to get some blog revamping done for you. i promise that i have not forgotten! i just have to do things in the order in which they were received. ;-) so hang tight for me--i'm working my way through the list!

and yes there were spam comments. and not *just* spam comments but spam comments that were rather XXX in nature! so...sorry...but back to the word verification.

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:50:00 PM  

I see you've begun your "Blue Period." :-)

mimiscraps Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:09:00 PM  

LOVE LOVE the new look! Very cool!

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:58:00 PM  

You got some XXX comments? grin Sorry, I could not help myself.

Why do I feel like singing, "Take me out to the ballgame?"

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:39:00 PM  

no worries about the verification thingy... I see it as a challenge to my typing skills. I think we type in "words" and not letters, so this makes my fingers think a bit. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP