Thursday, May 4, 2006

fueling the fire

Nichole is coming! Nichole is coming! Nichole is coming!

no. wait. that's not quite fair...

Nichole & Daniel are coming! Nichole & Daniel are coming! Nichole & Daniel are coming!

because it's my job to get them all hyped up like two little kids let loose at Main Street Confectionary. really, there's no other way to do Disney than with your inner child squealing with glee. ;-)

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:50:00 AM  

Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to sleep starting Friday night. Just like when I was six and going to Disneyland for the first time.

Hey, maybe that's why they have all the candy at Disneyland... everyone is sleep deprived from being so exicted and needs to survive from one sugar high to the next.

I'm still holding out hope that I'll see you for a game or two!

Anonymous,  Friday, May 05, 2006 12:51:00 PM  

Dawn, I'm so excited I can barely finish out the week!

You (and Ken if he can) *have* to come out to see at least one Sox game with us...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP