Monday, April 24, 2006

only me...

so. my hands were dry. i hate that. i grab my keys & take the 5 second walk to my car to get some of my favorite yummy vanilla hand lotion which i keep stowed in the compartment of the driver's side door. i am supposing that the lotion is unhappy being kept in the car in the heat (did i not learn my lesson with Little Debbie??) because when i flipped open the little cap to squeeze some into my palm, the lotion shot out at me in protest. and onto my my right boob. which made me start laughing. a lot. because it looked...never mind. if i have to explain it to you... ;-)

let's just say i smell extra-vanilla-y now. but unlike when someone usually inquires as to the source of the yummy smell...i will NOT be offering up the reason as i usually raise up my hands for them to breathe in deeply of the vanilla yumminess.

ha...
happy Monday.

11 with their own thoughts:

Debi Monday, April 24, 2006 3:08:00 PM  

Maybe that should depend on who asks. LOL

Lisa Carroll Monday, April 24, 2006 3:41:00 PM  

OMG ROFL

Oh sweetie... SOOO not only you. ;)

Great visual, BTW. LOL I am dyin' over here...... ;)

Anonymous,  Monday, April 24, 2006 4:14:00 PM  

Well, do NOT feel alone. I do things like that all the time. And worse, and I am not brave enough to blog about them :)

Glad you smell all yummy and vanilla-ish :) Watch out for bees and other insects who might think you are a flower, hehehe.

Have a great day!

Anonymous,  Monday, April 24, 2006 4:50:00 PM  

Dawn, I never knew you had this dirty mind tucked away under that proper exterior!

Anonymous,  Monday, April 24, 2006 4:59:00 PM  

happy monday to you too!
cute story!

Dawn Monday, April 24, 2006 6:29:00 PM  

I'm sorry your day got off to such a start, but I will say I am now ending mine with a smile reading your story. TOO FUNNY!

take care,
Dawn

Melani Monday, April 24, 2006 9:33:00 PM  

LOL! Dawn, You sound like you would be such a kick to hang out with! That kind of thing happens to me!!!!

justem Monday, April 24, 2006 11:29:00 PM  

Haha! Great story! I've had this happen to me with yogurt. Or I sit in chocolate...crazy stuff like this happens all the time!

Jamie Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

I HATE that! That's the only good thing about winter, the lotion in your car doesn't go crazy. :) Stupid lotion! :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:36:00 PM  

My fellow library patrons did not appreciate me laughing out loud at *that*! hahahaha!

Okay, here's your PSA:
You can't store anything that will become squishy or explode in a hot car.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP