Sunday, April 9, 2006

{Snapshots of Saturday}: April 9, 2006

challenge hosted by Standing on the Edge

i spent my Saturday finally unpacking the rest of the office & getting it organized



this picture on the wall was a housewarming goft from my very sweet & talented friend Andie who framed me some of her amazing photography =)


this big empty space where the chair is will hopefully one day house an armoire


this is going to be my scrapping table


and where this cair is will possibly one day be a big comfy cozy chair for curling up with a good book or magazine. the computer desk will need to shift over a little but there's plenty of room to work with. right now just trying to balance out some of the empty space.

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, April 10, 2006 2:03:00 AM  

Lucky girl! That is an awesome space!!

Anonymous,  Monday, April 10, 2006 7:07:00 AM  

congrats on getting unpacked.

Anonymous,  Monday, April 10, 2006 9:53:00 AM  

Your office is shaping up very nicely -- looks like it will be a very productive room. :) Love the entry doors, too.

Jamie Monday, April 10, 2006 11:19:00 AM  

It's totally coming together Dawn! How exciting! That's so great! :)

Lisa Carroll Monday, April 10, 2006 1:40:00 PM  

Looks great! I must admit, I'm a little bit jealous. LOL :)

Anonymous,  Monday, April 10, 2006 6:08:00 PM  

wowsers I love seeing my work on walls!!!

weres your scrap s stuff???lol

Dawn Monday, April 10, 2006 9:49:00 PM  

Your office looks wonderful! I love the doors. Everything looks so neat. I have a comfy love seat in my computer/scraproom whis is a lovely addition. You will love having a cozy chair to relax in.

take care,
Dawn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP