Saturday, April 8, 2006

what's better?

received this comment (which earns a blog post all it's own even if i didn't have something to add):

Dawn, there's no good entry in which to post this and I don't have your e-mail, so I'm just gonna say it here...

What's better than a Friday in which the Sox beat the Birds 14-8?

A Friday in which the Sox beat the Birds 14-8 and the Angels beat the Yankees 4-1!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
better than that even? a win on Saturday as well with a 2nd fine performace by Schilling & another nice close by Papelbon.

the icing on the cake:
AL EAST
Red Sox 4-1
Bluejays 3-2
Orioles 2-3
Devil Rays 2-3
Yankees 1-4 (edit to add: THE YANKEES LOST *AGAIN*!!)

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:13:00 PM  

LOL!!! Okay, I read the first part of this post, and I knew without even confirming (which I did) who wrote it. :-)

But I'm skipping the last part of the post because I've tivo'd today's game and I'm going to watch it now!

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:09:00 AM  

I'm always happy when my angels beat anyone...but its worth celebration when they beat the yankees...NO WAIT I WILL CELEBRATE WHEN EVER THE YANKS LOOSE!!!

Dawn Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:51:00 PM  

You are right. There is NOTHING better :) I love the Red Sox, and LOVE when the Yankees loose!!


take care,
Dawn

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 09, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

I'd love to share in the Yankee bombing, but they've made me a cynic. Remember that in the '04 and '05 campaigns the Pinstripers were god-awful...only to be stellar and the last ones lauging come season's end. So yeah.. enjoy it while it lasts. I just wish they'd tank all year instead of getting hopes up and smashing them. But since that's their MO anyway... ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP