Monday, April 3, 2006

play ball!

in just a few minutes, the Red Sox will kick off their season away against the Rangers. i was just logging into FoxSports.com so that i can at least keep an eye on the score. happened to follow a link for their division-by-division 2006 predictions. how much do i love this??

2006 predicted order of finish: AL East

1. Red Sox
2. Yankees*
3. Blue Jays
4. Orioles
5. Devil Rays

*Predicted AL wild-card winner

4 with their own thoughts:

Dawn Monday, April 03, 2006 4:23:00 PM  

I'm certainly rooting for the Red Sox :) It's my home team :) I remember when the players all used to be older than me...now I'm old enough to be their mother!!! YIKES!

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous,  Monday, April 03, 2006 9:57:00 PM  

so let it be written, so let it be done!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP