Sunday, April 30, 2006

you've been meme'd: April 30, 2006


I say ... and you think ... ?
April 30, 2006

Out of place :: conspicuous
Helicopter :: medical transport
Francis :: Hurricane Frances (2004)
Ryan :: one of Michael's nephews
Wedding :: bride
Apalled :: shocked & appalled
Historian :: history buff
Powerful :: dominating
Sex symbol :: ME!!! (bahahahahahahaha...) ok no...Pamela Anderson
Uncomfortable :: cramped

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from Monday Madness

This week's theme is 5 THINGS... Thanks for playing, and have a blessed week! =)

Name 5 Things that:

April 24, 2006

1. Make you smile: email. being at Disney World. photos of my god daughter. comments on my blog. the Red Sox winning.
2. You can see on your desk right now: Andie's digital camera that she loaned to me. a recipe for Flame-Grilled Fillet Caesar Salad. a vanilla-scented candle. photos & a card from Alison. Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Raisin Bread, a stick of margarine & a knife (i ate breakfast right here just a minute ago lol).
3. Kept you busy this weekend: grocery shopping. laundry. napping. watching the Red Sox. cleaning the kitchen.
4. You'll be doing this coming week: working. blogging. watching the Red Sox-Yankees series. emailing with my friends. hopefully receiving my new camera!!
5. You've said to make someone else smile: awwww shucks...i dunno...lol. something i hope!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Feast Ninety-One
April 28, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
9

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
i have to pick 2 because they made me laugh equally hard: Boston Legal this past Tuesday & my email conversation with Nichole on Wednesday i believe it was.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
does Tinkerbell count?

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
probably Ms Norton, my junior year English teacher. she always said exactly what was on her mind & she was pretty sacrcastic which tends to amuse me. i wonder if she can still get away with teaching her students the way she taught us...?

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that
by grace we are saved through faith.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



(from April 14, 2006)

Oh my aching... actually nothing at the moment. hmmm...

I'm addicted to... sports!

This week I discovered... some old film i needed to develop.

I don't understand... how Matt Leinart didn't go until 10th overall in the draft, but i'm thrilled that he went to the Cardinals & not the Raiders.

Inconsideration ...makes my blood boil.

I should have... watched The Sopranos last night but i forgot it was on.

WooooEeeeee, this weekend... it rained!!!

(from April 21, 2006)

When I was a kid I used to think... the scary stone house down the road from my grandparents' home was haunted.

I totally shouldn't have... rubbed my eyes just now because now they burn.

Thank goodness... today is the last game in this Red Sox-Devil Rays series.

When I grow up... i will still love Disney World.

I can't get... that aggravating James Blunt song ...out of my head.

Brett Favre's return for 2006 ...makes me smile from ear to ear.

I will spend my weekend... grocery shopping, doing laundry & relaxing.

1 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:42:00 PM  

hmm... That James Blunt. I wonder how many times he got dump to be this whiney! LOL

Brett... finally! Geez... Can you believe that nonsense that he might be a back up. Like if that will ever happened.

Alright, that's why I hope there's never a hurricane in my name!

more football news girlie. Draft just got done... I request more football.

Michelle

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP