Monday, April 10, 2006

PSA for Monday April 10, 2006

it is a good plan to roll your window all the way down *before* you throw your quarter into the basket at the toll booth. the odds of getting it through the inch you have it lowered for enjoying the fresh morning air on your commute to work are not good. neither is the shock of that small disc of metal bouncing back & hitting you on the side of the head, if you want the honest truth.

it *is* good for making the person behind you laugh as they see it happen though. *sigh* (this had to be the one time someone was paying attention huh?) it also makes good blogging material. look at me, Little Miss Glass-Half-Full. =P

5 with their own thoughts:

justjohanna Monday, April 10, 2006 3:31:00 PM  

Oh my gosh. That is so something I would do. And I'd be embarrassed about it all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Debi Monday, April 10, 2006 6:04:00 PM  

Tooooo funny! I promise...I'm not laughing AT you, but I'm definitely laughing!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Monday, April 10, 2006 9:43:00 PM  

LOL!

you poor thing!

this is why New York has the speed pass!

Jamie Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:48:00 AM  

Bwahahaha! Oh, I uh mean, I'm sorry that happened to you Dawn. *snort*

>:)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP